Welcome to La Gorce Island
An affluent section of Miami Beach with unrivaled amenities
La Gorce Island is a private, guard-gated island located in Miami Beach's Biscayne Bay in the area of the city referred to as North Beach. La Gorce Island and the La Gorce neighborhood were named after John Oliver La Gorce, a renowned explorer, author, and president of the National Geographic Society.
What to Love
Bal Harbour, Surfside, Miami Beach, and South Beach are within easy reach. There are plenty of upscale eating establishments nearby from which one may choose.
Dining, Entertainment & Shopping
La Gorce Island is less than a five-minute drive to the Lincoln Road Shopping District
. Combining world-class culture with stunning art deco architecture, the 10-block-long pedestrian mall is a unique venue for outdoor dining, upscale shopping, and entertainment.
Miami is not at a loss for shopping options, with outdoor centers, stylish boutiques, designer enclaves, and luxury flagship stores awaiting shoppers at world-renowned centers such as the world-renowned Bal Harbour Shops
You can easily walk to The Faena District and enjoy premier shopping, dining, entertainment, and award-winning restaurants. Nearby Wynwood
is a unique entertainment district known for its brightly painted murals, galleries, breweries, dance venues, and upscale intimate clubs.
- La Gorce Country Club
- Miami Beach Boardwalk
- South Point Park
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Art Deco Historic District
- Ocean Drive
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Espanola Way
Things to Do
Luxurious amenities, first-rate experiences, and world-class entertainment are close to this exclusive area.
- La Gorce Country Club and Miami Beach Golf Club are just minutes away with an array of amenities.
- Explore the countless restaurants and entertainment options of South Beach, Miami Beach, and Lincoln Road
- Peruse the high-end Designer retailers at Lincoln Road Mall and the Bal Harbour Shops
- The nightlife scene on Ocean Drive
- Mere moments away from the ocean
Close to the best schools in the area including:
- Posnack Jewish Day School,
- The Ransom Everglades School
- The Cushman School
- Miami-County Day
- Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center
- South Point Elementary
- Nautilus Middle School
- Miami Beach High School
- Design & Architecture Senior High School
- Miami Arts Charter School
- Mater Beach Academy
- MAST@FIU BBC
- Morningside K-8 Academy
- Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center
- David Lawrence Jr. K-8 Center